Contact Robin Kloth MD to schedule a site visit
Patient Safety Comes First
- We perform a preoperative phone interview prior to the day of surgery, in addition to a focused preop history and physical the day of surgery.
- We provide all patient monitors, including pulse oximetry, ECG, blood pressure, oxygen level, ventilation, and temperature.
- Resuscitative medications and equipment are provided.
- All of our physicians are board-certified in anesthesiology and certified in ACLS and PALS
- We follow all standards established by the American Society of Anesthesiologists
Improve Your Practice
- Increase patient comfort and satisfaction
- We supply all equipment and medications
- We have our own system of controlled drug storage and inventory that meets FDA standards
- We work with your staff to facilitate scheduling and ensure efficiency throughout the preoperative period.We have a dedicated group of physicians performing office-based anesthesia to develop relationships with our clients, provide continuity ofservice, and to offer a highly experienced individual to perform these cases.